- 1800 calories a day (unless my Dr. changes this for me in February) This has actually been a challenge. I have actually been under calories again this week and not for lack of trying. Aaron got to see it first hand this weekend. Last night I went over by 150, darn cannoli! and tonight, despite a potential calorie crisis and to the best of my knowledge I came in at about 2000. I will write about the calorie crisis later, but trust me, coming in only 200 over was a feat!
- Exercise daily, yes 7 days a week. 2 days can be really light, like an easy walk. The focus for this next 10 weeks is the half marathon training. Nope, did not do this. For most of the week I was still recovering from my cold and yesterday and today I had some prior commitments. This is proving tougher than I thought. Either i am going to have to reduce this to 5 days a week or learn to tolerate early mornings enough to get it in before work.
- Burn 600 calories a day from exercise, based on the HRM readouts Ahem….read above
- Drink 150 oz of water a day-might have to build my bladder back up to this oneI have been so good with this. Only 2 days did I fall short of this and only by 32 oz one day. The other day I was short by 54. My bladder has gotten used to this for the most part.
- Acknowledge God and His place in my life in some deliberate fashion daily. i.e pray, praise, worship, testify!It is amazing how present I am to Him these last couple of weeks. Nothing big or huge, just a greater consciousness and awareness.
- Log my calories daily I am doing great with this so far.
Results of all of this? Down 4.1 this week! If I can pull out a loss 3 weeks in a row then for sure I gotta be out of this gain/lose slump!
Now for something new about me…I used to love canned spinach as a kid. I think I may have been the only one of us kids to like it. I would eat a whole can of it! Now, I think it is the most disgusting thing ever! It is slimy and salty and gross!! Fresh spinach though, I love!