After one day on this 10 week mini plan, I am learning to embrace failure (again) and to see that it is not going to be perfect (again).
Normally, I will not be posting daily updates,but per the rules of the challenge, this is how this first one will be.
- 1800 calories a day (unless my Dr. changes this for me in February) I am at 1750 for the day
- Exercise daily, yes 7 days a week. 2 days can be really light, like an easy walk. The focus for this next 10 weeks is the half marathon training. None today, had a bunch of errands to do after work and did not get home until almost 9PM
- Burn 600 calories a day from exercise, based on the HRM readouts See above
- Drink 150 oz of water a day-might have to build my bladder back up to this one Holy Pete’s…as of right now I am on about 80 oz and I don’t think my bladder can handle any more! I am definitely going to have to build up to this one AND figure out what this will look like at work. Today, I raced off the teller line 3 times with a long line of members glaring at me so I could PEE!
- Acknowledge God and His place in my life in some deliberate fashion daily. i.e pray, praise, worship, testify! Not a problem!
- Log my calories daily They are logged, on paper and in a nice neat journal! No sticky notes today!
Hmmm…now for something blogger world most likely wouldn’t already know about me. When I laugh, like really really laugh hard, I am very silent and I stop breathing and turn dangerous shades of red. It is true, ask anyone who has seen me laugh really hard.