This fits in perfectly with my plan, which has not been revealed yet (but will be soon) as part of it is to have short-term, specific, and measurable goals that can be switched up after a period of time.
So these goals here will go for 10 weeks and end on March 18th. I may add things to it later, but until then, these will not change.
- 1800 calories a day (unless my Dr. changes this for me in February)
- Exercise daily, yes 7 days a week. 2 days can be really light, like an easy walk. The focus for this next 10 weeks is the half marathon training.
- Burn 600 calories a day from exercise, based on the HRM readouts
- Drink 150 oz of water a day-might have to build my bladder back up to this one
- Acknowledge God and His place in my life in some deliberate fashion daily. i.e pray, praise, worship, testify!
- Log my calories daily
I might add more to this later, but I will start with this for now. It is already starting to look overwhelming.
One last piece to this challenge is to share 10 things in 10 weeks about myself that the general blogging world would not know. Hmmm does this mean that those blog readers who are in my “real life” can already know these things?
Most people think I have 3 brothers, I actually have 4. My oldest brother died at birth and was named after my grandfather ( I think), Joseph.
There, that is something that I don’t even think JEN knows, let alone Coach and Aaron!
STEVE! Do I have to update this already tomorrow?!?! Cuz if so, there is no update!